Hi there! So glad you’re here.
By reading or using this website (or Nancy’s related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
I also want you to know that we at NancyEMedia.com (AKA. Nifty Trading Company, “Nancy”) are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site, and those who purchase our classes or courses.
In particular, we want you to know that we’re not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We just don’t do that sort of thing.
So take some time to look over this!
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER – Nifty Trading Company (AKA. “Nancy” or “Nancy Elizabeth Media”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars, on social media platforms (including Facebook/Instagram/Youtube pages, groups, profiles, messages) or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Nifty Trading Company (AKA. “Nancy”).
(2) EARNINGS DISCLAIMER – When addressing financial matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. However, Nancy and her company does not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials and on her website.
Examples in these materials and on this website or webinars are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Nancy and her company does not support the “get rich quick” scheme and by purchasing any products from Nancy and her company you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Nancy and her company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor are Nancy and her company responsible for any of your actions. Nancy and her company offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
(3) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENT – Everything on this website (and Nancy’s related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Nancy’s other related websites (such as websites for her courses, products or services), is her property and is protected by intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(4) PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Nancy’s sites for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© nancyemedia.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.nancyemedia.com.” Because using it for commercial use without Nancy’s permission is illegal. If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Nancy’s public posts. She appreciates links!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT NANCY’S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- To re-post Nancy’s content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Nancy’s permission.
- Translate any of Nancy’s writings in to another language.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with her Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Nancy’s Website (or any of her related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still her property.
- You must receive Nancy’s written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can’t modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or her related Websites) because that is considered stealing her own work.
(5) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Nancy has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(6) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Nancy Elizabeth (aka “Nancy Elizabeth Media”), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Nancy’s express written consent.
(7) TESTIMONIALS – This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Nancy’s content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Nancy’s character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(8) AFFILIATES – On occasion, Nancy may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Nancy is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Nancy is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(9) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS – You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Nancy and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Nancy from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When someone visits www.nancyemedia.com, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Mailing List, Course Signups & Online Purchases
As part of the registration process for our emails, courses and other products, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use Mailerlite to deliver our notification emails and subscription newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Mailerlite’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Nancy Elizabeth by filling in this form.
When you purchase one of our products online, your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our ecommerce platform, WooCommerce. We also use the payment providers Stripe & Paypal. Please click here & here to review their privacy policies.
Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Nancy Elizabeth by filling out this contact form.
(11) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of Nancy’s communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of all her e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Nancy does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
(12) COMMENT POLICY – By posting on this blog, or on any social media platforms managed by Nancy (including, but not limited to Facebook/Instagram/Youtube groups, pages, videos etc,) you agree to the policies below. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Nancy reserves the right to remove any comment. Nancy’s site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
– Comment Privacy
– Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on Nancy’s site, or social media; you simply grant her a license to post your comments should she feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Nancy the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Nancy expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Nancy from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please get in touch via the contact page.